Saturday, May 16, 2015

RP: My Reply to the JFK Library Foundation -- with a Message to the Entire Kennedy Family as Well!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/05/my-reply-to-jfk-library-foundation-with.html




There has been a lot of speculation about the actions of the Catholic Church and Pope Pius XII (at left, as Nuncio in Berlin in 1927) in regard to the Holocaust during World War II. Some feel that the Church did more than it got credit for; others condemn the Church’s reluctance to criticize Germany and its wholesale slaughter of millions of Jews and others. 


Still others point to the staunch anti-communism of Pius XII and other factors as indicators that the Church traded official silence on fascist excesses for protection of the Church and in furtherance of its political objectives.


"Fighting Communism" has been the call of ALL those "Christians Worldwide" to embrace Catholic Church Absolute Control -- whether under the Swastika or Republican Party/CIA in the United States.


With the United States Supreme Court PACKED with NAZI Catholics (plan by my mother and three Catholic Popes that I can PROVE she dealt with directly), we are on the VERGE of another Catholic Dark Age -- if we don't fix it all fast!!!





Dear Still-Un-Named Person,

Thank you for your prompt response, and unlike so many, you obviously studied grammar, although you made a typo in a verb. Also, you get points for MANNERS, in that you addressed me while you withheld your own name. And I thank you for the info that this email address is rarely checked – although you DID respond quite promptly. I just looked, and I have NO idea where I got that address from your website. The other addresses I was using to your org included “nara.gov”, but ALL of those have been blocked, so I deleted them some time ago.

But I can’t help thinking you must be a “Gate-Keeper” at the JFK Library, deciding which inquiries are worth passing on and which are not. You have decided my info is NOT worth passing to others, so I will copy a couple of other addresses there in this, my final email to you.


The photos I find of Kennedy in Louisville are only of his campaigning there. Maybe THAT was what we went to -- at the Fair Grounds.

I would just like to make a record of the importance of John Fitzgerald Kennedy to me, personally, and it all began while he was President, and came to Louisville, Kentucky to speak. My parents were just RABID for Nixon, and claimed other Catholics who supported him only did it because he was Catholic, and then we moved from Louisville, Kentucky to West Chester, Pennsylvania about two weeks before the assassination. Only much later did I realize that my parents, conservative as you could get, were in PA finding friends by spouting their LOVE of the PROGRESSIVE Louisville Courier Journal, then still owned by the Bingham Family, who had murdered Mary Lily Kenan to get the codicil to HER will.


That is Mary Lily (Kenan) Flagler, Bingham on the right.

My parents also accepted gifts from a Vice President of Pepsi (Kenans owning Coca-Cola), in the early years we lived in KY, but most memorable to me was that Mom took my sister Jane and me to see JFK speak in Louisville. I don’t remember it except loving it – and when the paper reported it, it was the longest sustained applause Kennedy had ever gotten, so to remain the last one clapping, I still clap once every five to ten years.

And when Bobby Kennedy decided to run, my mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, now of Raleigh, JOINED those campaigning for him as a SPY – but we were transferred to Columbus, Ohio to live across the street from Coach Lou Holtz and his important NAZI work he did with Mom – she rewarding him with his dream job of coaching Notre Dame. And we still DID have the Swastikas on the dinner plates then. I’m sure you know that Holtz today is John Boehner’s closest friend and co-strategist.


Recent of Lou Holtz and John Boehner

So imagine my thrill while working for Tennessee Williams in 1981 and 82, when right off the bat, I began meeting ALL the Kennedy women (except Rosemary), even went to Pat and Peter Lawford’s Sutton Place place a few times, working (only a little as it got scuttled), on a project with Patricia and Tennessee for Columbia University.


Frank Sinatra with Peter Lawford and Patricia (Kennedy) Lawford.


As readers know, it was Frank's Heirs who sold my Kenan Family control of Bank of America -- and I met Patricia Sinatra who ENGINEERED that -- and her son Danny and his family in Wilmington, NC, as well!!!


I understand that YOU don’t think it matters that Jackie Onassis told us of the plot to murder Tennessee Williams – or that it actually HAPPENED, and that I can PROVE IT!!!

Are you the reincarnation of one of JFK’s murderers???

But don’t feel bad. The ONLY Kennedy I know of now working “up to snuff” is Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. – and his disability makes it difficult for him to communicate with the public.


Caroline Kennedy had become known for calling out Barack Obama as a liar and Traitor, but he bought the fool off with an Ambassadorship to Japan – where she could ride around in Camelot Carriages (quietly)!!!


And the JFK Profile in Courage Award has been “spotty”. Funny, is that I had a FIT when George HW Bush got it – until I realized how right it was, and for the reason given (a Republican increasing taxes when necessary – and LOSING the election because of it – to a cheap Arkansas Huckster!!!). In 2011, I was living homeless in Wilmington, NC when you gave Elizabeth Redenbaugh the award for her work on the local school board. I don’t know much about that – but KNOW she must have earned it.


NC State Senator Michael Lee has NOT YET RESPONDED to my email to him -- and it has been THREE WEEKS!!!: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/04/email-just-sent-north-carolina-senator.html


Unfortunately, she ran for NC Senate last fall and lost – because of her “nice Christian Faith”!!! You see, Elizabeth ran her campaign like a "Christian Garden Party” when North Carolina Politics is really a SEWER FIGHT!!!

I believe she is now the Head of the County Democrats – but the website is not updated and Elizabeth has sent out only ONE tweet since last OCTOBER!!!

So I hope you will pass on this message to ALL the Kennedys: it is TIME for another MAJOR upgrade to the Kennedy Family!!! As I’m sure you know, Old Joe Kennedy and his wife Rose Fitzgerald Kennedy RIVALED only Henry Ford in pushing for the US to join with Hitler’s Axis in WWII. They so promoted NAZISM that Pope Pius made Rose Kennedy a “Countess of the Catholic Church” – a title not bestowed in a few hundred years. Joe Kennedy was also totally Irish Mafia.

But Jack and his generation FLIPPED and fought NAZISM and ALL the Mafias – and were murdered for it.

Most Kennedys have remained Roman Catholics (which I was raised and once wanted to be a Jesuit priest), which means they FIRMLY BELIEVE (like Anglicans/Episcopalians), that taking communion is to eat the raw, uncooked flesh of Jesus Christ – supposedly the Man-God who if you eat, you are NOT a cannibal, but “holier”.

What a CROCK of SHIT!!!





Please tell them that if they MUST remain “Christian” at all, Presbyterianism is much better!!!

Thanks so much!!!


Scott David Kenan



Kennedy 

1:00 PM (22 hours ago)
to me 
Thanks, Scott! This email account isn’t often checked, so it would be great we could unsubscribed. Thanks.

From: Scott Kenan [mailto:scott@scottkenan.com]
Sent: Friday, May 15, 2015 10:09 AM
To: Kennedy
Subject: Reply to "Kennedy" from Scott Kenan




Tennessee Williams and me at the 1981 Kennedy Center Honors.



Scott Kenan shared a link.
Just now ·


The U.N. Human Rights Council adopted a scathing report today, consisting of 348 recommendations that address myriad human rights violations in the United States.
ACLU.ORG
Like · Comment · 


.

No comments: